We know you have many options when referring your patients for Physical or Hand Therapy. If you are a healthcare professional who is interested in our rehabilitation services, we hope this page will help you understand who we are and what we do, giving you confidence in your decision to trust SportsCare Physical Therapy and/or Armworks Hand Therapy with your patients’ rehabilitation needs.
Immediate care yields best results. Our clinics can get your patient in for an evaluation and treatment as soon as 24-48 hours, if not same day! The Certified Hand Therapists at Armworks also do walk-in, custom splinting at each location.
SportsCare and Armworks accept most major insurances and are on panel with ALL Worker’s Compensation Managed Care Organizations (MCO) in the Portland area, including Kaiser, Providence, SAIF, Majoris, Corvel and OHS.
What We Value:
- Communication – During the rehabilitation process we will be in contact often keeping you up-to-date with your patient’s progress or to address any concerns. Whether it’s through fax, email, call, or text, we will communicate with you using whichever method and however often you want!
- Individualized Care – Every injury is different, and our therapists recognize this. We manage treatments case-by-case, modifying our approach based on the patient’s progress. Visits are one-on-one with a passionate staff of highly trained professionals.
- Teamwork – As experts in our given fields we encourage teamwork and the sharing of ideas and protocols when it comes to the treatment of our mutual patients.
What to Expect:
- Comprehensive Treatments – SportsCare Physical Therapy and Armworks Hand Therapy partnered over a decade ago to provide patients with advanced care for all parts of the body. Our Hand Therapists specialize in everything concerning the elbow, wrist and hand, while our Physical Therapists cover the remaining diagnosis’.
- Global Approach – Every patient does not respond to the same treatment. We understand this and utilize many different treatment approaches in the care of our patients. We will also ask you if you prefer specific treatment methods – such as McKenzie for the back or Graston Technique.
- Results – Our goal is to allow your patient to regain full function and return to an active lifestyle. Every outcome may be different, but everyone’s results will be positive!
Here is a link to our Referral Pad
When filling out the referral for Physical or Hand Therapy, please include:
- Diagnosis Code if known.
- Specific treatment plans or protocols you desire (or, we can call to get)
- “Evaluate and Treat” or specific treatment frequency and duration.
We look forward to building a strong relationship with you through our mutual patients. Should you have any comments, questions or concerns, please feel free to call any of our clinics!
Beaverton: Joseph Shannon 971.245.6663
Clackamas: Ethan Collier 503.794.0103
NE Portland: Joseph Fricke 503.257.9881
Gresham: George Eischen 503.491.1666
Armworks: Ryan Glover can be reached at any of the above clinic locations